· High Capacity and Speed (Maximum Potential Up to 128GB & 6400MT/s)
· Register for Enhancing Clock, Command, and Control Signals
· Single-bit Error Correction and Detection Available
· Fully Tested and Optimized for Stability and Performance
· Uses Original IC to Meet Strict Industrial Standards
· On module Power Management IC (JEDEC Standard: 1.1V)
· Operating Environment: 0°C ~ 85°C
· Anti-Sulfuration Protection Against Harsh Environments
· 30μ” Gold Finger
· RoHS Compliance
· CE/FCC Certification
The JESD79-5 DDR5 specification has significant improvements in capacity, speed and voltage. By structure wise, the Power Management IC (PMIC) is moved onto the DIMM, reducing redundant power management circuitry on the motherboard for unused DIMM slots in previous generations. The DDR5 specification is bringing the maximum potential capacity for a single DDR5 DIMM to 128GB, a theoretical maximum transfer speed of 6400MT/s which is doubling the rate of DDR4, along with the improved power consumption as 1.1V.
The modules come equipped with 30μ” Gold Fingers. and another significant structural change is dual-channel DIMM architecture. For DDR5, each DIMM has two 40-bit channels (32 data bits plus 8 ECC data bits). Two independent subchannels improve memory access efficiency, leading to greater speeds with higher efficiency.
The modules comply with all relevant JEDEC standards and are available in 16GB and 32GB capacities, as 4800MT/s.
Registered Memory with ECC
0°C to 85°C
30μ” Gold Finger
DDR5 4800 RDIMM
DDR5 4800 RDIMM